Page 19 of 244 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

I need help from friends as I am disabled.

I have a feeling that she is going to want to see every item that is discarded or passed on but the friend from Burlington is very good with my mom, pushes her, challenges her. She is on the max dose of the OCD med that is supposed to help with her OCD over taking medications, it does nothing. I think I am going to ask her to ask her doctor for something for anxiety to take just during the days of this process. Our friend estimates it will take 3 weekends! Ack!

we were just talking and she told me how she had gotten rid of her yearbook and wedding dress (a slim sheath that took up no room, made by a family member and important to me, she knew that, ugh) with no problem. Yet 45 yrs of tupperware is a HUGE problem. I'll never truly get what is must feel like to be her.

Beautiful fall day and wonderful bike ride.

A beautiful fall day up here, too, ctg, with leaves at their peak, and two gorgeous sunsets over the last two days, with an absolutely orange cloud in the sky. Amazing.

I think for some reason this gorgeous fall is a harbinger of a long and cold winter. It is just too beautiful.

Lovely autumn colors and a free lecture to learn about birds.

My son is 5 years clean and sober. We went to his fav place to eat together to celebrate life.

that is wonderful, ctg!

my house is silent except for the soft breathing of two furry friends, "all shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well"

My youngest is sober for 1 year and doing well too. Ctg: so happy for you)

Thank you Freshstart. TeacherTerry, congratulations back to you and your loved one too!

This is the biggest gratitude we can have.

The early hours of the morning, no one up, dogs snoring curled up in blankets.

Williamsmith
    A crisp cold morning. A warm fireplace. A good book. And the grand finale of fall.

But I do miss my golden retriever. Her laughing face, her insistent paw, her soft ears, her uncontrollable wagging tail and her far away stare out of the window.

The quietness broken by an approaching flight of honking geese. Then restored by their passing.

Thread Information