Page 24 of 244 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

I just love watching Celtic Women on PBS - Christmas music!

I read a book (and have remembered it so far) in a week, not a month or two! I am hoping with more practice I will get back to 2-3 a week but that may be unrealistic. This is the first book that wasn't a huge struggle where I found myself counting pages and re-reading because I forgot. I got lost in the flow of the book even though it wasn't some great book. It was like really reading again.

Oh Freshstart what a wonderful thing to have now!

it is!

For several days, I have planned to go to the library to get some DVDs for New Year's Weekend - and I kept thinking, I hope they have the latest season of The Game of Thrones (Season 6) --- and they did! I am amazed because it was just released last month and it was Friday night before a long weekend! Sometimes it takes months for them to get stuff like this and then they have a problem with theft so they have to order new ones! With that and a TWD marathon on AMC, I am all set. Plus, it might get warm enough for a walk round the neighborhood!

Mass quantities of restful sleep and much less sinus pressure today - yipee!

Rainy day fun - genealogy!

Big break through - found a guy that is related to a ggggrandmother and his descendants live about 70 miles away! How ironic! This guy died young and his wife remarried and the kids were sometimes using the stepfather's name!

I love putting this puzzle together!

Back to spring like weather, and it melted the snow!

Long park walk - I am so out of shape!

Found instant coffee on sale at a wonderful price!

Walking dead marathon on and later animal planet.

Fun times!

Walked to the library in Indianapolis in sandals, capris and a tshirt. Yesterday was in northern Ohio with snow/ice and had to scrap the windows. Wonder what is next?

I have had 3 regular meals and some snacks at regular times, On a Saturday!! I tend to make my mood worse by having irregular schedules around sleep and eat. I also led a conference call and my teacher (a Buddhist nun) just raved at the end about how it was run. Timing, tone, good questions, etc.

And I got new pants at Target on clearance for $8.

Thread Information