Page 25 of 244 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

I am so enjoying the Bing search page today - love those elephants walking across my screen!

Strawberries have been so good in recent weeks! I dont know where they are coming frm, bit they are fullsomely sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Strawberries have been so good in recent weeks! I dont know where they are coming frm, bit they are fullsomely sweet.
    Yes, prices are down on those, bought some last week that were so tasty. Want to buy more over the weekend! A sign that spring is on the way!

Its springtime in my neck of the woods this weekend!

I have a sunburn in February from walking at the park in almost 70 degree weather!

The grocery store had high-quality bread for 10 cents (I only bought 2 to leave some for other people).

I was able to open the windows in my car and apartment to get fresh air.

There is a hoarders on A and E that I have never seen.

Tonight there are 4 shows that I like on TV.

It is a 3 day weekend!

Yippee!

Strawberries for a 1.29 for a pound - yeah!

free lunch for teacher conference day, lots of goodies in my fridge and I get to babysit tomorrow.

A nice haul at the Goodwill today--2 lovely champagne flutes which I may give to my son and dil when the new baby comes, or may keep for myself! An unopened set of dice for my grandson for his birthday this month. A set of dominos, 30 years old, still in the wooden box and complete with rules, three ironware custard cups (now I have to start making custard!) the complete set of Ken Burns Civil War, since have been wanting to rewatch it now that I know a lot more family geneaology, and some movies--Caine Mutiny, Dr. Strangelove, American Beauty, something about trains, something about musicians, and an episode of the Lou Grant show. All for 16 dollars, while husband peacefully ate donuts and read magazines in the car (he is happier there.) And the sun was shining through it all!

Got 9 stemless wine glasses at the local thrift store. Marked $2.99 each and they sold them for 69 cents each. They are nice!

Yppej
    A new season of "60 Days In" started and it always makes me so thankful that I am on the outside.

Thread Information