Page 28 of 244 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

Free event at the local small airport featuring all kinds of aircraft and dozens of classic cars. Plus perfect weather to enjoy it all - fun morning all around.

Free is the best price there is!

Yppej
    I have found a mentor. She has been laid off from 6 different jobs and even though she is working now she goes to networking groups and helps out unemployed folks.

Went to see my brothers who live a few hours away and there was a detour. So I plugged in my GPS and it took me to places I haven't visited in MANY years. I had wonderful music on the radio. It was a pleasure! Then got home in time to go for a walk before it started to rain! A great day!

Yppej
    It is a brothers week then frugal one, because I saw mine today. He is a professional photographer who did an up-to-date picture for my LinkedIn profile. Here I was not wanting to change the 15 plus year old photo because of age discrimination and a career counselor, who did not know when it was taken, told me I look younger now due to my haircut which got me moving. I am never going back to long hair again!

Yeah = Aldi actually had most of the veg / fruit that was in their ad for a change- grape tomatoes, asparagus, blackberries and green peppers that were not in the ad. I picked up the wrong flavor of yogurt though but I will eat it anyway. Skipped the oranges that didn't look good and they were out of spinach.

Finding organic vegetables and fruits now close in price to pesticide laden..... potatoes, tomatoes, celery, apples, lettuce. It is a pleasant surprise!

Lunch with my sisters!

Beginning Yoga and I loved it!

Netted about $325 at our yard sale and met 2 more of the neighbors. Sat outside in the wonderful weather and got to coo at my new grandbaby while we did it. Donated the sale leftovers to the Goodwill. A wonderful morning.

Thread Information