Page 40 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

Yppej
    Temps in the 70's in November.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I think
    vanilla Bean is their strongest product, and is also the lowest calorie one. I've tried Pistachio and Chocolate and they are OK but not as good.
    I've had Lemon Cake, and liked it a lot. For "diet" ice cream, it wasn't bad. I admit I made it better by pouring heavy cream over it.

I revisited this today. I love you, Weird Al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

A falafel place just opened near by! "Happy Falafel" I feel happier already.
    Can't wait to try it tomorrow

Yppej
    My son, who helps keep me on the straight and narrow by saying things like, "You don't need to spend money on that. I can try to fix it" and who is smart, funny, and compassionate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Temps in the 70's in November.
    It snowed here on Friday...

It snowed here this week, too. Not a rave for me. However, there are music minus one (for those of you who remember those) videos on youtube so I can practice the violin. That is a cool development.

I also splurged and bought a viola.

People who want to talk about mass shootings while at work.
    I feel like putting my hands over my ears and screaming, "Shut up! Shut up!"

EDIT: OMG, my jackhole boss is blaming yesterday's event on PROZAC. Because he's such an expert on depression. Direct quote: "People who are really depressed don't have the energy to make a plan to commit suicide and follow through on it. But when they're on a drug like Prozac..."

OK, this is a rant/rave combo special: There is nothing sweeter than to know my employees were thinking of me on their exotic vacations, but why must they bring me back these little gift-shop bottles of sand that say "Cancun" or wherever? It's hard to imagine a greater waste of money. Pick me up a pebble from the beach for free and I'll put it in my garden.

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    OK, this is a rant/rave combo special: There is nothing sweeter than to know my employees were thinking of me on their exotic vacations, but why must they bring me back these little gift-shop bottles of sand that say "Cancun" or wherever? It's hard to imagine a greater waste of money. Pick me up a pebble from the beach for free and I'll put it in my garden.
    If you send out greeting cards for the holidays...tape a few grains of warm Cancun sand onto the card. That way all your friends can go to the beach.

Thread Information