Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Keirsey Personality are you?

Quote Originally Posted by mschrisgo2 View Post
    Artisan.
    This really does describe me, AND explains why I sometimes get frustrated and feel that my work is not a good fit. Well, not so much the work (classroom teacher) but the system/school district. They are funneling an exorbitantamount of money into various computer systems to administer and track tests, i.e. Common Core Accountability.
    Cool! Thanks msschris---another Artisan to keep FloatOn company.

And by the way, I forgot Packy--Packy, you're what's known in the data collection business as an "outlier." I'm sure you'll take that as a compliment, too!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Rational.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Cool! Thanks msschris---another Artisan to keep FloatOn company.

And by the way, I forgot Packy--Packy, you're what's known in the data collection business as an "outlier." I'm sure you'll take that as a compliment, too!
    Outlier? An out-and-out liar? Well, thanks. That said, I have told a few fish stories, on occasion(mainly, here): but at there is at least a grain of Truth to my Falsehoods. They are more like Parables, than True Accounts. Hope that helps you some. Thankk Mee.
    Last edited by Packy; 2-10-15 at 8:17pm.

Hey, I am an artisan too. No surprise here!

Rational here, but I already knew that.
    "Back when I was a young boy all my aunts and uncles would poke me in the ribs at weddings saying your next! Your next! They stopped doing all that crap when I started doing it to them... at funerals!"

Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Ok, here's the market researcher in me coming out… I have to compile the data: it's like a twitch

So, of those who took the test:

45% of us are Idealists! We're looking for a better world through simple living, I guess
    41% of us are Rationals--the "Just the facts" folks (as lessisbest said). Interesting how the idealists/rationalists are almost evenly split (Let's just say iris lilies did this test and pulled up the Rational count We'd be even.
    Only 2 (9%) Guardians! Very interesting.
    And, Float On, you represent the only Artisan, although I know there are more artisans out there on the board (awakenedsoul and SiouxQ, where are you?)
    funny! I just read this after taking the test and yes indeed I am a rational.

Rational. No surprise.

Thread Information