Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Keirsey Personality are you?

What Keirsey Personality are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/josephinemay...re-you?smff=fb

Given some of our "debates" and the different ways we all approach simple living, I thought it might be useful to post this personality quiz--this one breaks it down into only 4 personality types:

--Guardian
    --Idealist
    --Artisan
    --Rational

Apparently everyone falls into one of these basic archetypes. This isn't anything to take that seriously, though, it's one of those tests that you either can guess before you take it, or while you're taking it, the questions are so loaded. But I thought it would fun anyway. It only takes less than 5 minutes.

I came up Idealist.

How about you?
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Rational.

TxZen
    You're an Idealist! Idealists are abstract and compassionate day dreamers, activists, writers, diplomats, counsellors and healers. You're the magician or medicine man of all the personality types. You're a deeply emotional and abstract thinker with cooperative and communitarian goals. You long for deep, meaningful relationships and you constantly contemplate how you can help the common good. You're guided by strong personal ethics, and you often have an ideology, cause, or way of viewing the world that you take very seriously. You're easy going until someone challenges your values, at which point you can be the fiercest of opponents. At heart, you're a natural healer with a great depth of empathy for those around you. As an Idealist, you're in impressive company! Martin Luther King Jr., Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Princess Diana, and Oprah are all famous examples of Idealists! Do you feel more like Gandhi or Oprah? Let us know!

Rational. Which doesn't surprise me. Daytime job as engineer.

Artisan.
    That fits me perfectly.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Rational

No surprise, although it's sure to represent only about 25% of the female population. I'm a Joe Friday kinda' gal - just the facts....

I used "Please Understand Me" Character & Temperament Types by David Keirsey and Marilyn Bates to place volunteers in positions they would work best in when I was head of museum volunteers. Saved a lot of potential problems down the line.

Guardian.

idealist, makes a lot of sense. not sure that it is always such a great thing,

i love that you used the Please understand me book, i want to do meyers-brigss with all my staff, i have a small staff and it would even be better with a larger group but that is okay

Guardian. Not a surprise.

Idealist.

Thread Information