Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Keirsey Personality are you?

Rational. I'm relieved not to end up in the same slot as the lovely Princess Di.

Idealist. I wouldn't have thought so.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

Rational but I'd like it if they gave % - I'm probably 40% idealist with a little artisan bow on top.

Slightly off topic, the strangers question. I realized that I don't mind meeting a group of strangers who are also strangers to each other, we're all in the same boat and sorting things out. What I really dislike is going into a group of people who all know each other already.

Rational

Idealist, but hesitated a lot on some of the choices. As a libra, everything in balance ...

As an aside, I'm not Episcopalian, but as part of a spiritual-enrichment-thing DH and I are participating in (as part of our UU church), my "spiritual companion" is an Episcopal priest. He's extremely cool and insightful and he had both me and DH pegged as to our Meyers-Briggs types and the Eneagram (is that how you spell it?). When I laughed and told him he was extremely perceptive, he said "that's my job" . We attend a weekly Centering Prayer practice with him, and one at a Catholic church, and really enjoy both of them ... even though "enjoy" is not quite the right word. We're off to the one at the Catholic church in just a few minutes ...

Geila
    Idealist. Though some of the answers could go either way depending on the context. In a work, setting I lean heavily to Rational.

Idealist. However, I had a real hard time answering some of these... there were some where none of the choices were ones I was happy with.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by Francie View Post
    Idealist, but hesitated a lot on some of the choices. As a libra, everything in balance ...

As an aside, I'm not Episcopalian, but as part of a spiritual-enrichment-thing DH and I are participating in (as part of our UU church), my "spiritual companion" is an Episcopal priest. He's extremely cool and insightful and he had both me and DH pegged as to our Meyers-Briggs types and the Eneagram (is that how you spell it?). When I laughed and told him he was extremely perceptive, he said "that's my job" . We attend a weekly Centering Prayer practice with him, and one at a Catholic church, and really enjoy both of them ... even though "enjoy" is not quite the right word. We're off to the one at the Catholic church in just a few minutes ...
    Francie, do you know of Richard Rohr? You'd probably really enjoy him--he's a Franciscan priest who heads the Center for Action and Contemplation in Albuquerque, NM. I LOVE his books.. and he's also the Enneagram thing--I mostly read him because I love what he says about non-duality and growing into a mature faith.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Francie View Post

Libra here, too...hadn't thought about it, but probably why I hesitate so much choosing one option/answer over another.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Another female Rational here. (yes, it's very hard to have people give you 'just the facts' !)

Thread Information