Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crackpot Theories............

Quote Originally Posted by LDAHL View Post
    Years ago, I was seated next to a follower of a Mr. Lyndon LaRouche ...
    Oh my word! I had never heard of him, my own David Icke sounds like a pale copy in comparison.... I'll go find out more about this LaRouche character.

Quote Originally Posted by Francie View Post
    Sulevia ... I just noticed you're British ... cool than you're on here!
    Not completely British yet, but getting closer! another twenty years should do it... ehm, I joined because I thought US forums usually less 'tense' that brit ones....

Quote Originally Posted by Francie View Post
    Off topic ... one of my favorite websites in the whole world is shipoffools.com -- British Anglicans, but people of all persuasions and from all over -- and it's the funnest place you can think of. Extremely interesting discussions, mostly of the religious sort, but you can't imagine where they wind up. Well, I'll bet you can ... ... I have learned SO MUCH about ALL KINDS OF THINGS there ...
    Had a look at Shipoffools, it does look like fun... I liked the 'reviews' of the churches and sermons... Lol. I'll definitely look around some more.

British fora are 'tense' in comparison to US sites?

I'm obviously visiting the wrong sites here in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by IshbelRobertson View Post
    I'm obviously visiting the wrong sites here in the UK
    possibly... I have had a couple of very unpleasant experiences on a couple of them in the past...

no crackpot theory thread would be complete without explaining all that is suspicious about Denver International Airport, DIA. Of course fact you are greeted driving into the airport by a giant bright blue horse with glowing red eyes (that killed a person during construction) tips off all the issues of the Masons, underground bunkers, and ties to the new work order.

Here is the link
    http://mentalfloss.com/article/61740...tional-airport

Well, there are lots of good, good possibilities for crackpot theories that have not seen the light of day and been um, what I call: "michaelmoored", yet. See, there are myriad versions of crackpot JFK sass'nation theories, but you really don't see much about the Hinkellley-Shrub connection and the failed ronnie raygun coup d'état. I intentionaly misspelled key terms here, not just because I am stupid(granted), but to encrypt them, as well. Also, how billy karter and the whole karter family were opeec carrtell operatives managed by their Libbyyan contacts until they were outed, and their master plan to hand over the Banana Cannall was scotched by oil interests in the gulf. See how it all falls into place? There's moore where that came from. Be right back after I take my littthium. Thankk mee.

Thread Information