Thread: Off to NM again

Off to NM again

Son#1 and I are going to Santa Fe again this weekend. Back to his first college choice. I got a good deal on a little casita on Upper Canyon Road so it's not far from the college. I'm looking forward to having some time to myself but I'll also attend a few things on campus.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    I passed through Santa Fe once years ago and had the chance to stop there for a few hours. Very scenic and interesting place - though this was back in 1982. Santa Fe had a nice vibe to it is how I would describe it. Enjoy! Rob

I've been to Santa Fe once or twice, can't remember. Both times as extensions of trips to Albuquerque. I thought Santa Fe was a great town with lots of good food. Enjoy your time there!
    The brain is wider than the sky. -- Emily Dickinson

Welcome back.

Enjoy.

Sounds great...

What a great trip. Did not want to come back! Had fun visiting family in Albuquerque and a great few days at the campus. Such a lovely spot in the world and what a great program. Wish my son would have room to pack me in his college bags. I've wanted to move back to that area since I left in 85.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Since moving away from from Wyoming in 94 I've never been back, but often think about how beautiful the land is there. It's cool that you get to visit your kid at college many times in the future and get back to the land you loved.

Thread Information