Thread: Forum Financial Update - June 2015

Forum Financial Update - June 2015

FYI, the hosting expense for June through November came due and was paid today. That 6 month hosting expense was $188.73
    Our PayPal account consisted of $166.00 in donations leaving us a small negative balance after payment.

The next expenses come due on December 1st. This will include another 6 month hosting expense of roughly $189, plus annual domain registration and DNS service expense of approximately $40.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thanks for the update. I know that my donation is due and will be paid.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Thanks for the update. I made a little donation today.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Ditto.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

I just tried to make a donation. For some reason, Paypal isn't accepting my debit card information. It says it can't process it. (I don't know if this is because it's a Saturday, and it's a new account.)

I used to mail in my donation by check? Is it possible to still do that? If so, what is the address? Thanks...

Thread Information