Thread: For UltraliteAngler

For UltraliteAngler

I saw this and thought of a young man following his ideals; I wonder if it is as easy as it looks:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/ultra...ke-work-2015-7

I like this guy's spirit. He makes me giggle.

TxZen
    Sounds like he has it figured out. I knew someone similar back in my Navy days:

He lived in the cheapest place possible, while on shore duty. He road his bike everywhere. His one vice was a good cup of coffee and reading. I would pick him up and we would drive into Seattle and visit all the coffee shops and bookstores, 1x a week. All of his clothing and personal items fit into one large sea bag, with room left over. He had been married and had 2 kids but his wife had taken them. He did see them 2x a month and gave child support. I would mostly see him fishing with them, going to the library, or taking long hikes. He was the most simple living person I had ever met, up to that point. He was always happy, healthy and willing to help anyone out. He left the Navy before I did and now lives in a small rental near Seattle. He does work as a teacher and take his 3 months off to travel and be with his kids. He still lives simple, though he now has internet (how I have communicated with him).

This biking/camping dude is amazing!!! A fellow "ultra!" haha

Can't beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    I saw this and thought of a young man following his ideals; I wonder if it is as easy as it looks:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/ultra...ke-work-2015-7
    Very cool pinkytoe. Thanks for posting.

Thread Information