Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

rodeosweetheart

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving, whatever you are doing and wherever you are.
    I am very thankful to have this forum to come to, a safe and supportive place to discuss everything under the sun. I have gleaned so much good information here, and enjoyed being a part of this vital cyber community.
    Thanks, Everybody!

Thankful everyday! Too all

Happy thanksgiving!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate this day. I agree with rodeosweetheart -- these forums are something to be thankful for. So -- thank you all! And have a wonderful holiday.

I love these forums because of the awesome people!!

Happy Thanksgiving for those in the US (pretty sure Canada already had theirs);

http://www.simplelivingforum.net/att...1&d=1417189304
    Last edited by ToomuchStuff; 11-26-15 at 7:59pm. Reason: DIsappearing image?

Lol. And I'm thankful that someone posts something here that makes me giggle nearly every day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it is late, but why not? Maybe everyone is already asleep or in a food coma. haha

I am about there myself. I got some Indian take-out and it was glorious. The weather in Columbus, OH was amazing today. I even went fishing with my dog.

Be careful out there tomorrow, the whole nation may be a madhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraliteAngler View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it is late, but why not? Maybe everyone is already asleep or in a food coma. haha

Be careful out there tomorrow, the whole nation may be a madhouse!
    Food coma.. that's me right now..

Had a lovely time with my DDIL's family. It was the first time in 37 years that we didn't have Thanksgiving at my house with all the kids, so that was weird for sure, but a wonderful way to break the tradition. No crazy stress over shopping and cleaning. We came back into the quiet house with no mess. I could get used to this!

This afternoon on the way there we saw people lined up with chairs and blankets waiting for Best Buy to open, and on the way back we passed WalMart and the parking lot was absolutely full.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    No crazy stress over shopping and cleaning. We came back into the quiet house with no mess. I could get used to this!
    Heck yeah!

Thread Information