Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Years is coming up, anyone considering a resolution?

I don't know if this goes here, but I am proud of myself and it's too little for a new thread.

one of my goals for this year was to learn how to access my checking account and credit card online. So today after I subbed I went to the bank and a nice "personal banking assistant" young enough to be my son set me up and taught me how to do everything. - goal accomplished!

and it turned out I had a bunch of "points" on my credit card, which I redeemed for $100! Goal rewarded!

Now 13 days into the year and I reviewed my post about Me, the Year of. I am still happy with the plans and have added some to it, since it is about Me. My daily diet I need to focus better on, old habit die hard. The one that I am most satisfied with is I am responsible for things and not blaming others which helps my outlook. I have a list of Books saved and that is my new hobby.
    Hope everyone else is doing well into the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    I don't know if this goes here, but I am proud of myself and it's too little for a new thread.

one of my goals for this year was to learn how to access my checking account and credit card online. So today after I subbed I went to the bank and a nice "personal banking assistant" young enough to be my son set me up and taught me how to do everything. - goal accomplished!

and it turned out I had a bunch of "points" on my credit card, which I redeemed for $100! Goal rewarded!
    that's not so little, it's great! you're gonna love the convenience

an update on my goal, I have meditated every day starting January 1st, on my timer it looks like just under 600 minutes for the month, so I am doing good! I use Insight Timer and it tracks milestones such as 10 consecutive days and I have a couple milestones (I almost spaced out yesterday and then did a guided one for sleep at the last minute)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Girl View Post
    an update on my goal, I have meditated every day starting January 1st, on my timer it looks like just under 600 minutes for the month, so I am doing good! I use Insight Timer and it tracks milestones such as 10 consecutive days and I have a couple milestones (I almost spaced out yesterday and then did a guided one for sleep at the last minute)
    Sweet progress right there!

Thread Information