Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Resolution: Lose Weight.

We've all given up?

I'm still losing slowly. It's like watching paint dry, though. Not exactly riveting.

I haven't....just kind of lost track of this thread. I lost 1.4# last week...I'll have to look back to see where that leaves me from my last posting. My total loss since beginning Weight Watchers is 53 lb.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Mid Atlantic coast after 30 years in No CA
    I hate dieting, but would like to lose 10-15 pounds. So I've started making smoothies and substituting them for one meal. And I've cut way back on simple carbs. So far, it's working, I've dropped a few pounds and don't feel deprived.

As I wanted to add more fruits & vegetables to my daily foods, this seems to be a win-win. Have cut way back on dairy, meats and poultry. About 90% vegetarian at this point.

An interesting development is that my sometimes achy joints are not aching. Was this due to the gluten, the additives & hormones in animal products? Don't know, but am pleased.
    peaceful, easy feeling

For the past 3 wks or so, I've attempted to make better choices. Cut out sugar, most bread, potatoes. I am feeling better and have more energy. No more afternoon slumps. I am down to one diet drink a day and want to give these up.

Thread Information