Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: anyone have a casita scamp trailer or something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    I just don't want to imagine lots of people doing their business outside anywhere. Maybe it's because someone took a big c**p on our property a couple weeks ago....along with some bits of clothing to wipe with. Okay, I know, too much info.........But still....
    But I do think those little campers are adorable, and very useful.
    Do you have people walk through your property often? That would really bug me. I know down here a few years ago a property owner shot a guy who took a c**p on his property while on a canoe trip. The property owners along the rivers get pretty upset by people thinking they can walk, camp, throw trash, etc off river.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I still have dreams of restoring a vintage camper and like IL I'd probably take the bathroom out. Most of our state parks have really nice bath houses. I grew up going to a family cabin with no bathroom and have no problems using a bucket if needed. I'll never forget camping in the Smoky Mtns and leaving the tent late at night to go to the bath house and realized I was surrounded by bears.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraliteAngler View Post
    Coolest thing ever! I could live in one, if it were legal to do so.
    Although adorable I personally don't think I'd want to be lugging an extra 45kg with me everywhere I went if I were doing the bicycle tourist thing. Especially with the added wind resistance. I suppose it'd be doable on flat ground but the hills would be a b*tch. What would be cool though would be to get one of these and tow it with an electric assist bicycle. One would still have to provide some of the effort to move it but not all. And with the solar power option you could be charging the battery(ies) as you moved, possibly extending your daily range, at least on sunny days.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    I just don't want to imagine lots of people doing their business outside anywhere. Maybe it's because someone took a big c**p on our property a couple weeks ago....along with some bits of clothing to wipe with. Okay, I know, too much info.........But still....
    But I do think those little campers are adorable, and very useful.
    I'd always assumed that only us city dwellers had to deal with this kind of crap, but apparently not.

Thread Information