Im your average white middleclass male. I make up well over half of the country especially if you include my influence over family and friends. And I am angry.

I am embarrassed that our country has lost its standing amongst other powerful nations.

I am sick of special interests getting special treatment.

I consider urban America to be a war zone and no one is doing anything about it.

I hate the media for constantly attacking our law enforcement and undermining authority in the public square.

I am sick that my kids are going to be worse off than I was at their age.

I think we have gone in the wrong direction for so many years that the establishment needs a shock and drastic measures are called for.

I am willing to create chaos so as to restore order and reclaim my place in this country.

I am tired of checking my words before I speak them just because I may offend someone who needs to just get on with their lives.

I am ready for real change and I'm not going to be like the poor and expect it or like the very rich and purchase it.......no I am going to demand it and make it so.

I believe our condition calls for drastic measures and I am tired of sitting on the sidelines.

I am angry that I have to work to let people come here and enjoy all the benefits,for free.

So I am backing a man who isn't afraid to offend some and who will really put the people who caused this on notice.

I am angry and my guy will make you feel uncomfortable.

So what are you going to do about it?