Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppy biting

We're starting training in a couple of week. I know I need it! I actually pulled a muscle in my back yesterday because she was tugging at the leash so hard.
    (To be fair, she's generally excellent on the leash. There were 2 squirrels dancing on the sidewalk in front of us.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenarian View Post
    We're starting training in a couple of week. I know I need it! I actually pulled a muscle in my back yesterday because she was tugging at the leash so hard.
    (To be fair, she's generally excellent on the leash. There were 2 squirrels dancing on the sidewalk in front of us.)
    Good call! Border collies are smart and will respond well to training.

My dog is a border collie/lab mix and has a number of border collie attributes, and I adore her. She's so smart and fun to play with. And when I walk her I do have to be firm with her when it comes to squirrels and bikes. She used to try to herd the cars that were driving out of the neighborhood in the morning until she realized it was a lost cause.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

A marrow bone every day is real calming, as is the chance to run hard and to play with other puppies.
    I think deep in our hearts we know that our comforts, our conveniences are at the expense of other people. Grace Lee Boggs

Thread Information