Thread: Finding it challenging

TxZen

Finding it challenging

To find anyone over 40 who is into minimalism/simple living and a more bohemian lifestyle. While it's great to see all these younger peeps taking on the world, on their own paths, everyone seems to be under 30. I think there are some life differences in every age group and it would be nice to find anything on the internet to just follow.

Any suggestions?

Perhaps I start my own channel or vlog/blog?

Start a blog and see what happens. My circle of friends is pretty low-key but I think that I am the most minimalistic and simple but they accept that I want to be independent when I am 100 so I plan for that now. They look at what I do and say that it makes sense.

Hi TxZen its been a while but you know that we were separated at birth! I am now 40 1/2 simple/minimalist/artistic/boho and find it challenging to find likeminded people with the exception of this forum which is a gold mind of information and inspiration. I think it would be great to see you start a blog. I respect that you feel each age group has a challenge. I personally feel that I was born old and now I have finally arrived in my life!LOL!I however am always leaning towards the older crowd in their 60-70's to learn from their wisdom. So I can safely say there are many people in their 20-30's looking at you or me for your wisdom and guidance. Sometimes people my own age dont get me so I usually dont look at a person's age . Wisdom and simplicity is trully ageless. I will let you know when I find something to follow but until then we are the pioneers!

TxZen
    Hey y'all--took a little break there. Catching up on all the postings!! I am still unsure of starting a blog/vlog because I just don't have the time I would like to put into it. We shall see!

Thread Information