Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asylum Worker Admits: ‘90 Per Cent’ Of Migrants Are ‘Unpleasant’, Liars, And Threaten

Quote Originally Posted by rodeosweetheart View Post
    Thank you for the explanation, and apologies as I looked back and I wasn't very clear with an article I posted recently as to why I was posting it--the lady living in the rv, the downside of older folks living in the rv's and traveling for work. I think I am guilty of the clickbait thing and so sorry! Will be more careful next time.

I did look at this article about the refugees, Packratonia, and it sure seems that the social worker has a thankless and difficult task. I do not think I would be up to that.
    Thanks rodeosweetheart for your comments; and sorry guys you are right; I got swamped lately and lazy/distracted; have been procrastinating, starting projects and then not finishing, which is exactly what I did here.

Quote Originally Posted by ctg492 View Post
    I don't stop by here much anymore to get Simple/Frugal Living ideas much anymore. It turned into a nice group of posters with usually nice topics. Funny how things evolve. I am guilty of not much simple living posts.
    Same here. I rarely check in because of the lack of simple living discussions but just happened by today. Nice people, mostly good topics but not much simple living related posts anymore. I was just noticing many new-to-me names and wondered what happened to all the old posters. To every season there is a time and seasons change.

Thread Information