Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Any other puzzlers out there?

Okay guys.........I guess by now you could call me a puzzle addict. I do love all the nature scenes!
    This one was hard, but the image is really neat........of wood ducks.wood duck puzzle - 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CathyA View Post
    Okay guys.........I guess by now you could call me a puzzle addict. I do love all the nature scenes!
    This one was hard, but the image is really neat........of wood ducks.
    Nice! Puzzles are a great simple living activity. I used to not care for them. But at work people do puzzles during lunch break. I started hanging out with then. After a bit I picked up the puzzle habit too. haha

We did a 1500 piece recently. We're gluing it and framing it.
    I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand." -- Rodney Dangerfield

That's cool, about people doing them at work during break. I think I would have trouble "sharing" my puzzle-making though. I'm a puzzle loner. haha
    I find it interesting that I'm so attracted to doing them. It must fulfill something in me. Maybe it seems like a reasonable alternative to housecleaning. haha
    I'm not at all artistic and paintings/drawings seem like magic to me. So maybe I feel a little artistic by putting these beautiful images together....if only in puzzle form.