Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Any other puzzlers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Received thanks from a friend... got her 29 puzzles (varieties she liked) last summer from garage sales. It is helping her save her sanity now.
    That is so cool, Frugal!

Love the Dogs with Jobs - lol. And that was a very sweet thing to do, frugal-one. I'm down to one puzzle which I haven't pulled out yet. Swore to myself that I would get some other projects done before I start ignoring everything to work on a puzzle - LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Just bought two new puzzles at Goodwill yesterday and already gave up on the first one. Even though it s 500 pieces, pieces are tiny, about one inch. Note to self--buy only larger piece puzzles, even if they have weird shapes like the Springbok.

Just finished. I have no puzzles left in the house...for now - LOL.

DSC02942_2.jpg
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Just finished two Buffalo games puzzles from the 80's--one was Boston, which was wonderful, and made me happy to think back on my days in the 70's visiting my brothers at college, and one was of Chicago, which wasn't as great because we lived there and so much was left off the puzzle and they take such liberties with the geography. Sent the Boston one to my son who went to college there, and the Chicago one to sil to pass around the family.
    Last edited by Tybee; 9-7-20 at 5:29pm. Reason: could not see the images

Thread Information