Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Any other puzzlers out there?

And this is the last puzzle I mentioned... cityscape in Mexico. DSC02674.jpg

No more puzzles left in the house, though, so on to something else until I get a new one. LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Just finished "Brown's General Store", a Buffalo brand puzzle. It was both fun and fun to look at, so we haven't taken it apart yet.
    Here's a link to it:
    https://buffalogames.com/aimee-stewa...jigsaw-puzzle/

I like this style, which is under their Aimee Stewart collection.

Wow happystuff........that's a great image! Was it really hard?
    Lainey.....that looks hard too! I guess I choose mostly nature puzzles, that aren't too busy (since I have a simple mind.....haha).

Here are several that I have done lately. funny thing..........I began a rural image puzzle of wild turkeys. right after I started it, I looked out my window and there was a hen turkey in our drive!! I've seen in in the past, about 1-2 times/year, but it was really weird to have it show up in our drive right when I started this turkey Puzzle! I'll post that puzzle later when I'm done with it.

Here's the newest ones I've finished:

Birds on fence puzzle.jpg

Mark Fredrickson puzzle.jpg

Bayou Moon puzzle.jpg

Chickadees at the cabin.jpg

And here's a pic of that turkey in our driveway.

IMG_1612.jpg

My newest. I love Cobble Hill puzzles. They are real quality puzzles and I love all the different puzzle piece shapes. And I've never had a missing piece from them!
    This one was fun......but the top area was a bit of a challenge.

IMG_1858.jpg

This one just about did me in. It was soooooo hard. But a pretty image.

Spirit Forest puzzle.jpg

Found a puzzle at a garage sale and can't wait to start in on it. It's called "All the world's a stage" and contains scenes from Shakespeare's plays -1500 pieces. Told myself I can't start it until I get three other projects out of the way - LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Found a 1000 piece puzzle at our library's boutique. It's rows of Christmas cookies decorated as ugly Christmas sweaters.
    "Do not accumulate for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves break in and steal. But accumulate for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, your heart is also." Jesus

I think this one was one of the nicest ones to do. It was great quality and the puzzle's colors were true to the advertised image. Many times I've found that the puzzles end up being too dark, but this one was very bright. It's called "A Bend in the Road" by Al Agnew.

IMG_3247.jpg

We just did Edward hoppers Nighthawks. Boy, half of the puzzle was shades of black.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    We just did Edward hoppers Nighthawks. Boy, half of the puzzle was shades of black.
    I was looking at that one recently. I've never bought from that company. Were all the pieces mostly the same shape? I think that makes it extra hard. I like all different shaped pieces.
    Was the image light enough? I've discovered that a lot of puzzles end up being darker than they should be, which is unfortunate. It looks like it got good reviews though.

Thread Information