Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Any other puzzlers out there?

Here's the last holiday jigsaw puzzle and, actually, is the last one I have in the house right now. Maybe now I'll get some stuff done around here - lol.

DSC02810.jpg

It is "Engelberg, Switzerland", 2000 pieces, 36.25 x 26.5

Not too bad once my eyes started distinguishing the subtle colors.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Could someone please tell me how you upload your photos, step by step? (the photos I posted were just copy paste from online images, not my own pictures.) I'm using a phone to take pix and a pc to access SLN and it takes a ridiculous amount of time and steps to get a properly sized photo from one device to the other. I'm assuming this doesn't take everyone else ten minutes and sixteen steps. (I know Alan would prefer links to actual images, but any method I have to do that produces a pathline, not an actual picture).

Quote Originally Posted by kib View Post
    Could someone please tell me how you upload your photos, step by step? (the photos I posted were just copy paste from online images, not my own pictures.) I'm using a phone to take pix and a pc to access SLN and it takes a ridiculous amount of time and steps to get a properly sized photo from one device to the other. I'm assuming this doesn't take everyone else ten minutes and sixteen steps. (I know Alan would prefer links to actual images, but any method I have to do that produces a pathline, not an actual picture).
    I have the image saved on my computer. When I am in the Quick Reply box, I type my message and hit the Insert Image button along the top of the reply box. It allows me to browse my computer to the file I need to access the image. Hit the button to upload/save/I can't remember the exact terminology. It saves it in the Quick Reply box along with my typed message and then I hit Post Quick Reply.

Sorry if all that came out confused.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi

Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. - Dalai Lama

Thanks Happystuff. Now I just have to get my pix onto the computer; I have ways to do it, I'm just lazy.

Thread Information