Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Any other puzzlers out there?

DSC03054.jpg

And here is the other one I started. Funny story with this one, I put all the pieces in the box bottom (as I normally do) and turn the lid over for the picture. I started pulling the edge pieces and putting them together, but they weren't matching the edges in the picture on the lid - it was as if the outside picture edge had been left off. Anyway, finished the puzzle, put the pieces away and then caught a glimpse of the back of the box bottom... the FULL picture of the puzzle was there on the back of the box! LOL.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    DSC03054.jpg

And here is the other one I started. Funny story with this one, I put all the pieces in the box bottom (as I normally do) and turn the lid over for the picture. I started pulling the edge pieces and putting them together, but they weren't matching the edges in the picture on the lid - it was as if the outside picture edge had been left off. Anyway, finished the puzzle, put the pieces away and then caught a glimpse of the back of the box bottom... the FULL picture of the puzzle was there on the back of the box! LOL.
    I've always found those to be so small as to be useless without magnification, though.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

This is one of the puzzles I "rescued" from the school. Missing 6 pieces, but still doable. What you probably can't see in the picture is that each puzzle piece also has Peanuts scenes/characters on them.

DSC03067.jpg
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    This is one of the puzzles I "rescued" from the school. Missing 6 pieces, but still doable. What you probably can't see in the picture is that each puzzle piece also has Peanuts scenes/characters on them.

DSC03067.jpg
    Cool!

Thread Information