Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Any other puzzlers out there?

LOL Rosarugosa.........It IS hard!

Here's my latest. It's the puzzle of Robert Bateman's painting of "Spotted Owl" I have the print of it too, but wanted to make it come to life through working a puzzle.
    Of course, the print is better, but the puzzle was so much fun!

Spotted Owl puzzle.jpg

IMG_9227(1).jpg

That's a nice one, Cathy. I belong to a FB group, Owls of New England, and I really enjoy the owl pics.

Sounds like a neat FB group! I didn't realize just how much I liked owls, until I realized that so many of my puzzle choices were owls. I just wish we had more of them and more of a variety of them around here.
    But around here, it seems that the choices for land are bulldoze it and build huge developments........which isn't the choice habitat of owls......or lots of other creatures.

I still have some unopened owl puzzles. Owl puzzles can be really hard to put together because of the funky direction of all the different feathers. But what a beautiful finished puzzle it makes!

The puzzles I make end up looking much better from a distance, as you can't see all the lines of the pieces. I'm running out of wall space!