Thread: Funny video about the facts of life

Funny video about the facts of life

Stumbled across this video on TED that made me laugh, about telling your kids the facts of life. Has some anatomically correct language but otherwise rated G.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/ju..._the_talk.html

Mrs-M
    That was priceless!

She was braver than I in that situation

I really enjoyed a one woman show of hers "God Said Ha!" many moon ago.

She was braver than I in that situation, though I may have tried to bluff vs lie in her situation, as we had DD's web browser locked down real well at that age. That said would I have bet all on that features strength and let her punch in that search phrase? Well she was just being age appropriate...

that was great

Kib.......thanks so much for pointing me in Julia Sweeny's direction. She is very funny and very creative! I'm going to look up more things by her. I watched some of her one on believing in a god and it was very good. Wish they had the entire thing on there. Thanks again.

I too like Julia Sweeney. As Brian said, "God Said Ha!" was very good, both funny and poignent. I saw it on PBS I think a couple years ago. (Not sacriligious for those concerned. Well... from my viewpoint.) Glad to see she is doing more.

After watching the clip linked above, I went to YouTube and there is much of her work there. I didn't watch it, but there seems to be a multi-part program that I intend to watch when I have the time.
    moo

Thread Information