Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Senior Doggies!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
    Iris Lily, good to hear the Frenchies are going to a good home with someone that can deal with their issues. Will the aggressive one be coming back to you if he can't change her behavior?

Fidgiegirl, from what I've heard and seen myself, mutts live the longest lives. They just don't have the high number of health problems that purebred dogs often have....
    She (the biter) can come back here, in fact, we've insisted that we will drive to get her if they guy doesn't keep her. However, if she comes back here it's not going to be pretty. I won't keep a dog who bites. It's likely that we will put her down although that's going to kill my friend from French Bulldog Rescue network who has been helping me with these dogs. But FBRN will not take a known aggressive dog, nor should they.

What a bundle of fuzzy love! Mr. Lily and all the Lily pups are just adorable. Enjoy the ladies.

I go back and forth about getting another dog. I think for the foreseeable future we will remain dogfree as I'd like our soon to be empty nest (in a year or two) to be truly empty. DH and I would like to do a little more spur of the moment traveling. But to show my support for pets, I'm supporting our local humane society.
    Formerly known as Blithe Morning II

Thread Information