Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fusion of the Vertebrae, Dog

Rodeosweetheart, I promise Polly and myself I will not wait to long. I also did that with a dog, actually two I guess. I am sorry you and everyone else here has gone through sadness with our loved pets. Yes i had a dog a while back with dementia. I took her to the Vet and asked WHY/What was wrong with my chihuahua. The Vet said this little dog does not even know you. I never knew this happened to dogs

Ctg: So sorry, I have no relevant experience to offer but sorry you and your pup are going though this and wishing you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    IL: I can be a sucker. I once took an old Maltese that had advanced Cushing's disease and looked like a pot belly pig. He was full of warts and barely had hair. He was so sweet and his lifetime Mom was going to take him to the HS which I knew would be the end. I took him to the vet and said fix him. Nothing they could do. So I took him to homeopathic vet and he had 7 good months, feeling better then ever. The homeopathic meds gave him a good quality of life-he even got to go on a 2 week RV vacation. All my friends adored him.
    Aw, thats nice! I bet he did enjoy that vacation.

I'm so sorry you are going through this with your little dog. I'm glad she is feeling better for now.
    I think you just have to see how it goes, and go with your best intuition. It's such a hard call.
    Blessings to you both.

Thread Information