Thread: Google "Keep": anyone using it?

Google "Keep": anyone using it?

I just traded phones with dh, and his has Google Keep installed on it.

It looks kind of handy for lists and reminders. There doesn't seem to be a way to link it with Google calendar (?)

Any tips? Do you like it?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

I do use it, for lists and notes for things like window measurements when I go shopping for curtains, stuff like that. But I've never tried linking it to Google calendar. I use it more like a sticky note collection place.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I use it, makes a handy shopping list

I use it for lists, and for keeping track of the things I run across that I want to investigate later. I have also sent shopping lists to the hubby with it. I use the color coding function to indicate which "category" the note belongs to--ie if it is blue, this is an article about work, or if the note is yellow this measurement is for the home garden.

There is a reminders function on Keep that allows you to set a reminder in a note. I haven't tried that yet, as I use reminders on GCAL.
    Mrs. Hermit

I've found it has some coo functions, like the ability to photograph print and quickly convert it to text via OCR. I also like the sketch tool, and being able to add notes to photos is really handy (I use it a lot for plant identification.)

The list features are good, and it's nice to be asble to tap in a quick reminder without going to the full calendar (though I wish they synced.)

Pretty cool app!

Thread Information