Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My real estate snafu

This morning I set my price for the two interested parties. They will submit offers and we will consider. I will be so glad to get this over with...

Where are you moving to. I am beginning to wonder if you are really underpricing your home and going to end up with a bigger mortgage in the future, by passing on the money to the buyer of your home.

This sale will yield enough cash to allow a cash purchase of another house elsewhere if we decide to buy again. Will most likely rent for a year in one of two places we have picked in Colorado - near to some of my family.

did you run the comps to see what houses like yours are going for so you don't price too low?

I had many realtor visits while trying to decide whether to do a FSBO or not. Several continued to send me comps so we have a good idea of what it is worth.

that's great. You can also look on Zillow and see what comparab;es are selling for. Good luck!

As our house selling adventure turned out, we accepted a contract for full asking price a week ago from the couple we like. The inspection was today and they have three more days to decide if they want to continue with the escrow process. There have been lots of twists and turns with other interested parties and many a lost weekend due to repairs and make-ready for showings. It has been grueling but will save us a very sizable realtor's commission if we pull it all off. To be continued as the next hurdle is moving far away with too much stuff and way too many pets. I am going to go take a well-deserved nap now.

Thread Information