Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Challenge - Add 1 Activity to Your Day

Geila
    Day 26 completed on Monday - 2 shreds B2B.

Day 27 completed today - 2 shreds B2B. I was feeling tired and sluggish and almost skipped this morning's workout. I had to remind myself of how hard tomorrow's workout would be if I skipped and how much energy I would miss out on by not shredding today. The first 5 minutes I dragged and then all of a sudden - umph! - a surge of energy kicked in and I blew through the rest of the first shred. After getting nicely warmed up the second set was a sweaty wonderful mess! Loved it. But I need to find those 5 lb. weights; I'm not getting enough of a workout in my upper body. I have officially more than doubled the number of pushups I can do during the workouts, even when I do two sets. Whoo-hoo!

Geila
    Day 28 completed! 2 shreds B2B.

Today was a fun workout. I pushed myself to increase my pushups on each set and increased my weights for a portion of the workout and my body seemed to really like it. I guess our bodies get bored just like our brains do. I'm really grateful for my body and how much it does for me.

28 days ain't no joke!

Geila
    Day 29 completed - 1 shred am.

My arms were a bit sore from yesterday's workout so I took it easy and only did one set. I have a bunch of stuff to do and didn't want to tire myself out. The 5 lbs. weights are working out well.

Geila
    Day 30 completed - 1 shred in am, with 5 lb weights.

It's interesting to see that our bodies do enjoy being challenged. When I switched over to the 5lbs., it energized me. Posting here has been really helpful so I plan to start a June fitness thread to keep the momentum going.

Thread Information