Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell

You will be missed.

Sorry to see you go.

I was fond of reading your posts to DH. Farewell

Have a good journey. Although we rarely agreed, I appreciate a well thought out opinion.

I've enjoyed your perspectives. Stop by occasionally and enlighten us or at least add a little humor.

Peace to you too, Williamsmith!
    You will be missed.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Sorry to see you go.....safe travels on the road of life to you. Rob

I have had company for a week so just saw this. So sorry to see you go. Hope you come back at some point.

I'm sorry to see you go as well. The thing i love about this board is the variety of views, all presented in a remarkably civil and thoughtful tone. But heck, you reached your goal of a thread with over 1,000 responses so i guess this is called leaving on a high note. I look forward to your return and hope that you have an enjoyable life with health, happiness and enough in the meantime.

Williamsmith
    Just felt like it was right to check in with my friends here. I spent some time in Asheville, North Carolina where I rubbed elbows with some very eclectic artistic types. I found it refreshing to be in the mountains. Then I took a tour down to the coast in Wilmington, NC where I became a beach bum for awhile.

I ran out of money so I came home. I am considering writing a novel whose main character is patterned after myself. Only the book is intended for just three people.....my three children. I want them to know who I really am, what I did, why I did some of the things I did, and what was important to me. It is meant to be discovered after my passing. I regret not getting to know my own father. And well......this seems like a good way to fill that void with my own kids.

I leave you all again with wishes for your own joy and happiness. My father said that two things were necessary for a good country song......a love story gone bad and a steel guitar. This fits the bill and a favorite of mine. Peace brothers and sisters..

Thread Information