Thread: Forum Financial Update - June 2016

Forum Financial Update - June 2016

The forums hosting expense for the period of June 1st, 2016 through November 30, 2016 has been paid.
    We began this period with a balance of $205.55 and received donations in the amount of $117.68
    The recent payment of $188.73 leaves a balance of $134.50 to be applied to the next hosting period, beginning Dec 1st, along with annual domain registration fee.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible!
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

When you need $ let us know. We all enjoy this forum and want to support it without you paying for it alone. Thanks for all you do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    When you need $ let us know. We all enjoy this forum and want to support it without you paying for it alone.
    Oh, I haven't paid it alone. All monies received this past year were from members. If it were my money, I'd simply pay it and never mention it again, but those who contribute deserve to know where their money is going.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Alan, I did know that and I meant that in the future we all want to contribute and never want you paying for it alone. We all benefit from it.

Okay, just didn't want there to be any confusion.

Thread Information