Thread: Anyone live on Bainbridge Island?

Anyone live on Bainbridge Island?

If I am remembering right and some people on the board live on Bainbridge Island, I would appreciate your help.

I was looking up current contact info for an extended family member to let him know that another extended family member had passed away. What I found instead was that the person I was looking up also recently passed away. This makes me sad as he was a very cool guy.

In searching for the obituary, it does not seem to be in the Seattle newspaper, though it might be as the website does rather odd things. But it does seem to be in the Bainbridge newspaper. I tried to access the Bainbridge page but a popup blocks things and the X to close the popup keeps skittering away when I try to close it (their programing may do this, but it is equally likely to be some sort of connection difficulty as my computer is on the old side (for a computer :-) ).

In any case, my question is this. If you can access the site, would you email me the obituary? If so, please post here, and I will pm you the person to look for.

How did you get to the paper? Second hit on a google search, took me right to the obit section, with no block/popup. (wondering if the blocker is just through the front page.

Thread Information