Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving forward...

It is Tuesday and I am already wondering how soon the weekend can be? That is not normal for me, by the end of the day I realized the relationship with the facilities manager is going to be much better so I am more relaxed and I found that essential piece of paperwork that I have been stressing about! Things have been hard to find with running camp at another school. Lost my temper once, kids walked off for the bus instead of waiting for the staff. Took almost an hour to drive home due to construction but I am home now, had some ice cream, hanging out with cats, going to call my daughter because she got engaged yesterday, all good

Congrats to you and you daughter! As a brand new mother in law, I hope you are as happy as I am!

as someone who is dreading the weekend, I assure you it will come very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken lady View Post
    Congrats to you and you daughter! As a brand new mother in law, I hope you are as happy as I am!

as someone who is dreading the weekend, I assure you it will come very soon.
    Isn't time relative? Someone mentioned that I might have to plan a wedding, oh dear, dad is better at these things like buying prom dresses. I am better at shopping for combat boots.

Is there any chance she would like to get married in combat boots?

mine planned her own wedding with her dh. We offered a budget, some guest requirements, and suggestions if asked. She mail ordered her dress. Actually, she mail ordered 7 dresses from places with free shipping both ways and kept the one she liked best. She mail ordered/thrifted/borrowed/repurposed most of the wedding. It was amazing.

This is my somewhat more normal child so no combat boots, but she sews and I sew and I think that thrifting would be great for a lot of things. She is super talented and creative. The budget will be set by dad, and he tends to spend big,

I have no idea when they are thinking but I won't be surprised if she changes her name! She currently has a hyphenated last name that is 15 letters long altogether and part of it (mine) is unpronouncable outside of northern Iowa or Holland/Germany.

Thread Information