Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 more hours,

Good news, congrats to you, go celebrate!

okay I am home, had a nap and actually read over my review. I recall the part where I teared up, when she said I have empathy. I shared in my monthly report that a staff said how much she trusted me and that was included. I got my monthly report done every month and on time, I have heard from others they struggled and only did it partially and one person was written up for not doing it. I think my job coach was really helpful in getting me to put more things in it. One thing I have been learning as an introvert is how to share what I have been doing more effectively. The monthly report is a beast, a shared google doc that my supervisors can all look at any time. By the end of the year it was 24 pages (lots of fill in places and not that I wrote 24 pages). I have been trained well to get massive paperwork documentation done with grants, some of the non-grants staff really were not used to that. My personal goal was creative collaborations, and my plans for things like family nights was 5 more than my goal. The head of our department actually contacted our partners (I worked with a soccer grant program, Girls on the Run, City Year which is a part of Americorps and more). and got great praise from City Year.

You know when you hear the same things year after year and you get the feeling no one is really looking at your work? Well I did not hear that I am a hard worker or that I am too nice.

And Pad Thai was very tasty, enough for 2 meals.

Okay one more thing if I am not boring you to death, this determines my raise and I should have a pretty nice one in September. Whew, with another thing being paid in the next month or 2 I should be able to actually pay on the student loans finally.

Thread Information