Thread: Really funny video..........

Really funny video..........

I have never watched America's Got Talent. My SIL posted this on her facebook, and I just found it soooooo funny and creative. Be patient to see his act further in the segment.
    What a hoot!! I just had to share it with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5POGdaOv86o

I watch AGT every week, and I loved this act! So creative!!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

So glad that you posted the link to this. It was great!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

It would be fun to see how he made these other guys. They really held together well through all that swinging! And to have that one guy turn his head was really funny too.

Loved it! Thanks for sharing this, it is hilarious and so much fun.

That was funny and it reminded me of several other things I saw:

1. At a stage production of Best Little Whorehouse in Texas that I saw years ago, the “cheerleaders” had life-size cardboard cut-out figures that they linked arms with for one of the dance numbers. They were flat cutouts but each cardboard cheerleader had four strategically-placed pink balloons.

2. Some friends of ours had a Halloween party a couple of years ago. One of their neighbors came dressed as all of the Village People. I don’t remember all that he had on but I recall that there was a hard hat, a police officer’s shirt, leather vest, bad mustache, etc. It was quite funny – even funnier because it was a Titanic-themed party! (My bearded DH was dressed in my 1750s woman’s attire. His story was that he was going to get on that lifeboat no matter what!)

3. We were at an amusement park 15 years ago when it was celebrating its 75th anniversary, so they had a number of special acts. They had a portable ice rink set up in front of the band shell. I happened to pass by it during a program that consisted of numerous skaters in furry animal costumes doing the YMCA song. In 90-degree heat. I just had to sit and watch. It was surreal, to say the least.

Thread Information