Thread: looking for a reliable merchant solutions company

looking for a reliable merchant solutions company

my husband and i recently invested in my sister in laws business, now we are co- owners of a bar/ restaurant. After a few meetings, i suggested that we get a tablet POS system. Because i think it would help us efficiently run the business, because it has management features like inventory and customer data tracking. plus payment functions like on- screen signature capture, tip calculation and receipt delivery via email.

Where can i get a tablet POS that includes the tablet, encrypted card reader and stand? We are looking for a reliable merchant solutions company, Any suggestions?

The ability to manage your business on the go is the main reason why my brother who owns a cafe acquired the tablet POS system also. I do help around sometimes and I'm positive that their POS system is from TSYS. Their credit card machine is from the same company also.

Quote Originally Posted by printslicker View Post
    The ability to manage your business on the go is the main reason why my brother who owns a cafe acquired the tablet POS system also. I do help around sometimes and I'm positive that their POS system is from TSYS. Their credit card machine is from the same company also.
    I just checked out their iPad POS system and it looks good to me. I'll send them an email or call them later for a quote. Thanks for the suggestion! Has your brother been using them for a long time with no problems?

Thread Information