Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: My Diving Experiences

I love diving in 41F water. Nice and refreshing. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    Tradd, I am SO glad you are going diving with this lady--this is great news.
    Today was FAB! She showed me how to clip the two tanks to two separate lines in the water hanging from the boat. Climbed ladder with no weight on me at all. Heaven! Then I pulled the two tanks up, one at a time. Not difficult. Just needed to be shown how to do it. Now I practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    Today was FAB! She showed me how to clip the two tanks to two separate lines in the water hanging from the boat. Climbed ladder with no weight on me at all. Heaven! Then I pulled the two tanks up, one at a time. Not difficult. Just needed to be shown how to do it. Now I practice.
    So pleased that this worked out for you. You love it, Tradd, so find a way to make diving continue to give you joy. May I suggest that you read The Genius of Women by Janice Kaplan. There are numerous accounts of women who had to take a detour to continue to succeed, and still are doing today and needing to do. Go girl!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Here's where we went swimming in Lake Michigan yesterday--it was SO beautiful, and I brought my board and just floated around with my chin on the board; so relaxing I almost fell asleep:park 1.jpg

Here's where we went swimming in Lake Michigan yesterday--it was SO beautiful, and I brought my board and just floated around with my chin on the board; so relaxing I almost fell asleep:park 1.jpg
    Gorgeous!

I'm happy this turned out for the best; I love when life does.

OMG, gorgeous, Tybee!! So glad you had that experience.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

lovely! I wish it wasn’t so much coronavirus in Michigan because I might take a little trip there in August or September to get away from the heat here.

Cools me down and refreshing just looking at the photo.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    lovely! I wish it wasn’t so much coronavirus in Michigan because I might take a little trip there in August or September to get away from the heat here.
    There’s always WI. And the UP of Michigan has much less Covid than the Lower Peninsula.

Thread Information