Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 405

Thread: My Diving Experiences

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,205
    Tradd, thanks for posting these - amazing!!

  2. #382
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    4,531
    That last one of me just below the surface is really neat.

  3. #383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,021
    It was cold last weekend. How was the water?

  4. #384
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    4,531
    52F. Got some water in my suit my accident. Frozen

  5. #385
    Senior Member catherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    52F. Got some water in my suit my accident. Frozen
    Wow!! I love that we all here got to go on this journey with you!! Thank you for sharing the pictures.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

  6. #386
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    4,531
    Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    Wow!! I love that we all here got to go on this journey with you!! Thank you for sharing the pictures.
    Glad you’re along for the ride.

  7. #387
    Senior Member rosarugosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Massachusetts
    Posts
    5,185
    Great pictures, Tradd. The bird in the cage is hilarious! About the upcoming cave diving, I thought Iris Lily had forbidden such activities?

  8. #388
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    4,531
    Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Great pictures, Tradd. The bird in the cage is hilarious! About the upcoming cave diving, I thought Iris Lily had forbidden such activities?
    IL is neither my mother nor the boss of me!

  9. #389
    Senior Member catherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    11,146
    I was just on Facebook and I follow the Lake Champlain Basin Program, and they shared this news item about a show about diving in Lake Champlain. Thought you might be interested, Tradd
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

  10. #390
    Senior Member Tradd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Suburban Midwest
    Posts
    4,531
    Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    I was just on Facebook and I follow the Lake Champlain Basin Program, and they shared this news item about a show about diving in Lake Champlain. Thought you might be interested, Tradd
    Thank you! I’ll see if I can watch it online later.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •