Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: My Diving Experiences

I never let someone screw me out of what I am owed no matter how small the amount. In your case the amount is not small. I would tell them to pay within 3 days or you will take them to small claims court. A threat is usually enough. This worked with a car dealership who tried to cheat me out of 500 and a realtor who pulled a fast one and I ended up paying a extra 1k in commissions. After closing I gave her 3 days to give me the money before I went to the realtor board and blew up on social media.

Stop. I just read your 7/21 entries. Cavern? Cave diving?

Ummmm, that stuff is not allowed. That terrifies me. You canít do that.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Stop. I just read your 7/21 entries. Cavern? Cave diving?

Ummmm, that stuff is not allowed. That terrifies me. You can’t do that.
    I knew at least one of you had said something about that in the past, but couldn’t remember who and was too lazy to search.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradd View Post
    I knew at least one of you had said something about that in the past, but couldn’t remember who and was too lazy to search.
    I you were my daughter I’d give you money not to do that.

The cavern is the size of about 4 massive garages together. It’s where they drove huge dump trucks into the mine. I’ve been inside shipwreck cargo holds that were smaller.

Video is of the mine.

I had a 27 year old coworker who was a only child with severe asthma that took up diving because of her boyfriend. They cave dived and I know it involves lots of classes, certifications and practice. They went into small ones. Actually I was relieved when she transferred because I really liked her, was her mom’s age and it terrified me.

Terry, I don’t like squeezy stuff, as I call it. The gal instructor does. She’s sort of bad ass. Actually a member of the women’s diver hall of fame. She’s the first diver into the cave in this video. No Mount means you’re pushing your tanks ahead of you and they’re not attached to you. Think that’s just absolutely nuts myself.

Glad you donít like the tight caves. I canít imagine not having the tanks strapped on. I am glad you love diving and that you are staying safe.

I can't even look at that tight cave photo, much less the video. I can feel panic starting up just looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    I can't even look at that tight cave photo, much less the video. I can feel panic starting up just looking at it.
    Ditto!
    Gandhi: Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony .

Thread Information