Thread: mindfulness and high volume doing

mindfulness and high volume doing

I love this article

http://www.mindfulschools.org/person...s-high-volume/

On a side note I was able to present mindfulness in our large department training. We had a day long training for all our staff with rotations of training topics. I did the last one on mindfulness and had a really full room! The plan is to lead a monthly training for 2 hours each month open to all staff. From the initial training with about 40 people I had 12 sign up and more that I know are interested. So I am very excited, some have a standing practice already and others are learning this for the first time.

That is very inspiring ZoeGirl. There was an article about Baltimore city schools teaching children meditation. Just think how many people will benefit if they only do one wee bit of the mindfulness....then more. I've been reading your posts as a retired teacher (31 years public shools-18 in the city- 4th grade) retired in 2001 because it was just too hard on my soul. I'm excited for you to have this success. You've been trying a long time! Good for you and the world thanks you.

I think "high volume doing" is likely to result in the toxic culture being discussed. I avoid it at all costs.

Thread Information