Thread: HE IS RISEN/HAPPY EASTER

HE IS RISEN/HAPPY EASTER

If you believe that Jesus is the Messiah, ‘Hallelujah, He is Risen!!’. To everyone, I wish you a Happy Easter and hope your Easter Basket is filled with wonderful things. I believe that Jesus is Risen AND my Easter Basket overflows with Godiva chocolate and Jelly Belly jelly beans.

Happy Easter to you too!
    I didn't get an Easter Basket but I filled the boy's baskets with mp3 credits.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Happy Easter to you! Easter is my favorite holiday! :-)

Yes, I believe He is the Messiah, and I believe He is risen. Baruch haba b'shem Adonai.
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

Happy Easter! We had a HUGE Easter Vigil last night. My husband and I were confirmed and our son was baptized. We had brought our oldest two children to the Good Friday services and again to the Easter Vigil to see their brother baptized and they were so impressed. I think it really helped them understand the Passion and Resurrection.

Today we're going to a brunch at baby Travis' Godfather's house.
    My blog: www.sunnysideuplife.blogspot.com

Guess why I smile? Because it's worth it. -Marcel the Shell with Shoes

Yes, He is risen!
    It is a lovely day here, bright and sunny, like I always think Easter should be. Supposed to get to 60 today! That would be wonderful!
    Rest of the crew is going to dinner at a friend's house later. My back hurts too much for that, so I hope they bring me something back. I can't walk if I stand up straight, so I hobble all bent over to get to the bathroom and back. I know, TMI, but I am fed up with this controlling my life.

Yes, Shalom_Poet, ‘Blessed is He’. Easter is also my favorite. Christmas is more festive but Easter is most eternally meaningful.

A belated blessed Easter to all of you!

Thread Information