Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from the UK

welcome! I look forward to hearing your input.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lily View Post
    It is a small world. The only cityscape I have hanging in my living room is of Chester.

Maybe one of these people is you! Haha.

Attachment 1630
    Sorry, this is upside down and I do not know how to right it.

I live in St.Louis, MIssouri.
    Haha, I doubt it. I've only lived over here for a year, was over in my native Yorkshire before that.

I haven't been to Missouri but have spent a lot of time in the USA as my partner is Virginian.

Thank you for all the other welcomes too

Selah - charity shops are awesome here, we have three in my tiny town all within walking distance. Dangerous when you're trying to avoid accumulating stuff though!

Quote Originally Posted by greenclaire View Post
    Haha, I doubt it. I've only lived over here for a year, was over in my native Yorkshire before that.

I haven't been to Missouri but have spent a lot of time in the USA as my partner is Virginian.

Thank you for all the other welcomes too

Selah - charity shops are awesome here, we have three in my tiny town all within walking distance. Dangerous when you're trying to avoid accumulating stuff though!
    Well, I love Yorkshire, too! The city of York is fabulous, I love it even more than Chester. Those old walled English cities are Fascinatng.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Well, I love Yorkshire, too! The city of York is fabulous, I love it even more than Chester. Those old walled English cities are Fascinatng.
    Then it is a small world then: York is where I grew up and spent the first 18 years of my life. It is an amazing city and still my favourite city in the whole world. The rest of Yorkshire is equally beautiful, the Yorkshire Moors are stunning, the coastline is beautiful too.

Hi Claire
    Im in the Uk too. Always owned a lot of stuff but slowly decreasing. Books and craft materials are my weaknesses...
    Your dream sounds lovely, keep it alive! I'd just like a home away from immediate neighbours so I can create in peace.

Thread Information