Thread: meditation, at 22 days and teaching!

meditation, at 22 days and teaching!

I just wanted to share a little, I know there are other meditators out there. I am at 22 days unbroken, and at 260 logged days on my timer app. It is wonderfully motivating to track these things, however I already love data in general. I am also doing some teaching and other work, in schools I only use the word mindfulness. I just realized how much I am doing, and how much more settled I have been overall.

* teaching 2 classrooms in the Mindful Schools curriculum. That is 2 times a week for 15 minutes spots, for 8 weeks. I did 7 classrooms last year as a volunteer in addition to my full time job at the same school.
    * I need media release forms from the classrooms and then get a photo and then they can quote me on the Mindful Schools website
    * I am still facilitating once a month with Dharma Punx here in Denver
    * working with my Women's Facilitator Group and expanding that work, we are now meeting with a group that does a weekly interactive phone call to connect and expand our facilitation skills which is really an honor
    * I am teaching weekly at the youth homeless drop-in center, wow this is fun, and we had a fundraiser event last night to screen a documentary about the work. If you want to know more about that look for BeMindful or watch the TEdTalk by AnneMarie Rossi.
    * i have taught one adult class in our department, I need to plan the next one. The plan was monthly for 2 hours.

Okay feeling so dang mindful, but I can't sit right now because my Pandora station is playing some awesome music and I can't pull myself away (Minutemen, Bob Mould, Fugazi, ahhh)

Sounds great. What is your Pandora station for meditation? Mine is Meditation by the Sea. Which timer app are you using?
    "There are too many books in the world to read in a single lifetime; you have to draw the line somewhere." --Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale

Thread Information