Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to see in Washington during cherry time?

That scale on the map and the map answered my questions. Now I that I know that I can walk to most of the features that I am interested in seeing or rather heard about for years, I can plan. thank you. Food on the go sounds like fun.
    FWIW, a 'mall' in Canada is a large shopping centre so was very puzzled by the term.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Tonight we had dinner at this place, and it was quite good, and a reasonable value for what it was:

http://runinout.com/seafood/pier-293...-georgetown-dc

Well, this dates me, but I turned down the opportunity to be a cherry blossom princess or whatever it was called back in college. I also went and stayed at the Watergate in 1977, and that was very exciting back in those days!
    I'd see the mall, Georgetown because it's so pretty, I'd probably tour the White House,go to the Smithsonian, go to the Library of Congress, and go see the DAR building, which is quite beautiful, and has a great genealogical library.
    When I was working, I went and did a FOIA request, and that was pretty fun, too, now that I think about it.

Thread Information