Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 a day for November...

I'm so glad you are doing this and I love when people keep a list. Hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I finished my 100 items a month challenge for all of 2015. I was looking around the other day wondering if I was brave enough to do another round in 2017.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I put at least six items in the recycling bin today. Tomorrow I will take another bag of books to the public library.

Nov. 08
    --2 old Magazines to recycling and 6 more to a friend
    and 1 grocery bag of paper to recycling..
    Total to day 33

Nov. 9: in addition to the books, I grabbed expired garbage stickers going back a couple of years and tossed them. Also shredded a few papers.

Put five items of clothing in a bag last night to go to the Salvation Army. This morning threw out several containers of old makeup.
    On the downside, I accidentally threw out my unactivated debit card.

News flash! Spouse found new debit card on the kitchen table. No doubt in a pile of papers that need to be gone through.

Whew!!

Recycle bin went to the curb half full and we have the largest available....55 gallons!

Nov 10 I am moving slower then I wanted this month, but still trying
    --1 old toothbrush
    --2 very old makeup brushes
    -- 2 pair of holey socks
    Todate 38

I am so proud of myself! I took the aforementioned bags of clothing, plus a bag of birthday gifts I didn't like much, plus at least six pairs of shoes to the Salvation Army. Sometimes it takes me a while to get the stuff out of the house.

I also went to the car wash and spent $4.50 vacuuming the interior of my car. Not perfect, but way better than it was.

Quote Originally Posted by frugalone View Post
    I am so proud of myself! I took the aforementioned bags of clothing, plus a bag of birthday gifts I didn't like much, plus at least six pairs of shoes to the Salvation Army. Sometimes it takes me a while to get the stuff out of the house.

I also went to the car wash and spent $4.50 vacuuming the interior of my car. Not perfect, but way better than it was.
    Yay!
    and my car if filthy, need to vacuum out the summer crud.