Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump A ‘Backlash,’ Dems ‘A Boutique Party of Fake Outrage and Social Engineering'

Trump A ‘Backlash,’ Dems ‘A Boutique Party of Fake Outrage and Social Engineering'

Bill Maher really hits the nail on the head for this one.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...l-engineering/

Quote Originally Posted by UltraliteAngler View Post
    Bill Maher really hits the nail on the head for this one.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...l-engineering/
    I'm not sure I'd agree with the boutique part. There's a pretty big market for fake outrage and social engineering out there.

He must be thrilled at how rapidly political correctness went out the window. Apparently in addition to everything I've been reading online there's also been a couple of guys in ski masks driving around the Castro every night since the election shouting assorted phrases involving the word faggot at people.

And his timeline is wrong. The democratic party gave up on working class voters exactly 24 years ago, not 8 or 10 years ago.

He needs to immediately use all his media savvy to remind people that hate crime laws are still on the books and when he is president he will be sworn in to uphold those laws. In my media feed and in the school system I work in this started happening the next day. Not sure if everyone is aware of this since media outlets pick and choose.

Republicans don't recognize the classification "hate crimes."

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Republicans don't recognize the classification "hate crimes."
    Sure we do, we just wonder why we must treat the same crime differently depending upon certain characteristics of the victim. Justitia isn't supposed to peek through her blindfold.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    He must be thrilled at how rapidly political correctness went out the window. Apparently in addition to everything I've been reading online there's also been a couple of guys in ski masks driving around the Castro every night since the election shouting assorted phrases involving the word faggot at people.

And his timeline is wrong. The democratic party gave up on working class voters exactly 24 years ago, not 8 or 10 years ago.
    Jp it is too bad that idiots are acting out in your neighborhood. That is a crock of chit.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Jp it is too bad that idiots are acting out in your neighborhood. That is a crock of chit.
    If they keep doing it for too long eventually they are going to live out a meme that keeps floating across my Facebook feed. "He called me a faggot. I called him an ambulance." I suppose the second amendment lovers should be happy. I've actually had two gay friends start discussions about whether they should buy guns and take training classes.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1 View Post
    If they keep doing it for too long eventually they are going to live out a meme that keeps floating across my Facebook feed. "He called me a faggot. I called him an ambulance." I suppose the second amendment lovers should be happy. I've actually had two gay friends start discussions about whether they should buy guns and take training classes.
    Violence in your immediate area, if you are not accustomed to it, is certainly an occasion to evaluate personal possession and use of firearms.

see, the HRC voters are the resident shooters and illegal possessors of firearms and creators criminal mayhem around here. They are not emboldened by her however, I am not claiming that.

Yea but I'm not sure there is that much evidence that Dems actually lost (and here we are counting winning the popular vote as losing fyi) BECAUSE they lost the white working class. It makes a good story, but I'm not sure the data actually supports it. I'm not saying there is not suffering in the white working class, just not sure it's causative of the election. The most suffering people in society have historically not voted in very large proportion. Trump got less votes than Romney or McCain afterall and didn't really seem to get any more white votes than them. But Hillary lost a lot of blacks that had turned out for Obama as well.

Are they a party of fake outrage? Well yea, but that is widespread in politics, like Republicans angry at deficits until they are in power. But as for some Dem partisans, that's because they are never outraged by their own policies even though I find these policies a horror show (I may well find Trump policies the same). Horrible, horrible, trade agreements that Obama kept pushing are dead (TPP, TPIP at least). Rejoice. Trump maybe was the final nail (although bad policy the elites wants tends not to die but be like a horror movie villain that keeps awaking from the dead - but we have a breather for now on that).
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information