Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you watching Streaming?

I watched The Crown and it is excellent!

Crown and Grace/Frankie

loved the Crown and Grace and Frankie

I'm trying the third season of Transparent on Amazon. I love Jeffrey Tambor and think he is good in this but for some reason I don't love this show. I'm intrigued by the premise of adult children dealing with a trans parent, but the kids on this show just annoy me.

Quote Originally Posted by freshstart View Post
    loved the Crown and Grace and Frankie

I'm trying the third season of Transparent on Amazon. I love Jeffrey Tambor and think he is good in this but for some reason I don't love this show. I'm intrigued by the premise of adult children dealing with a trans parent, but the kids on this show just annoy me.
    I tried that show and like you, I love Jeffrey Tambor but the show just missed the mark for me.

I streamed "Minimalism" from Netflix. It pretty much a simple living documentary rebranded and dressed up. I made it through most of it. Though it was sort of singing to the choir, it was fun to see some young people enthusiastic about simple living and good to know there are some fresh ideas kicking around.

DH and I loved the first series of The Man in the High Castle, but we were disappointed it was going to take so long to get to Season 2. We just found out that it has been available!!

Problem is, we couldn't remember Season 1 anymore, so now we're in catch-up mode re-watching Season 1! We watched 3 episodes last night.
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    DH and I loved the first series of The Man in the High Castle, but we were disappointed it was going to take so long to get to Season 2. We just found out that it has been available!!

Problem is, we couldn't remember Season 1 anymore, so now we're in catch-up mode re-watching Season 1! We watched 3 episodes last night.
    I watched Man in the High Castle season one, and we watched a few episodes of season two. But it is so dark, it is unrelieved darkness. I have decided not to continue it. Its alternate world is interesting, the opening credits are beautiful and scary.

Recently, I got Hulu. I watched 8 days a week, the Beatles film by Ron Howard. I grew up with the Beatles, but I did enjoy watching it a lot. And it kind of resparked my my love of Beatles music.

Better Call Saul
    Grace & Frankie

Both are great

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post

What is that streamed on?

Thread Information